Monday, January 30, 2012

Would Anemia cause period absences and hair loss ?

Yes, it can cause both of those symptoms. I was dealing with Anemia a year ago. I don't remember having period absences, but I had the hair loss. I was prescribed Iron supplements and it gradually fixed the problem.Would Anemia cause period absences and hair loss ?
Yes it does. Coldness too. I dont know how old you are, but speak with your Mom if you're young. You need a vitamin with iron in it, cause iron is hard to get from diet alone.





Simple blood tests confirm anemia, a little skin prik on the finger.Would Anemia cause period absences and hair loss ?
Yes anemia could cause hair loss.


Eat handful of sprouts, black sesame seeds soaked in water in the night.


Get regular coconut hair oil massages.
yes, anemia can cause both of these things, but so can a number of other conditions... see your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment