Monday, January 30, 2012

Can depression, stress and weight cause hair loss in young people?

Yes. This happened to me when I turned 18. I was out on my own for the first time. Very scary and stressful time.Can depression, stress and weight cause hair loss in young people?
Depression and stress can cause hair loss, b/c i went through it. I don't think weight can cause hair loss though.Can depression, stress and weight cause hair loss in young people?
Your thyroid can cause depression, hair loss and weight gain at any age. Get it checked. You can look on webmd to check if you have any other signs of hypothyroid.
well it can cause white hairs, and since white hairs are like weak hairs, then hair loss might be considered.
Absolutely, it even has a medical name, Hair loss caused by stress, or various other things is called, Allopeacha Areaota. It can cause hair loss in people of any age, and hair can fall out in patches, in isolated places, or over the whole body.
Yes! Due to such negative emotions,there are hormonal imbalances.So you could say a healthy mind will translate into a healthy body!!
depression would most likely cause you to be stressed, and yes it most definitely would cause hair loss, and weight changes. I personally suffer from depression, but thankfully am getting it under control. from experience I strongly suggest anyone who is suffering from depression, to get clinical help. also if you do decide to get help you may also want to get your thyroid checked. this is what caused my depression.
yes it sure can i know

No comments:

Post a Comment