Monday, January 30, 2012

Can Diane 35 cause hair loss? Im 20yrs old and im currently taking accutane and diane for my acne.

Im confused!! Is Diane or accutane supposed to increase or decrease hair on my head? im taking 40mg of accutane a day. Im only taking Diane35 and accutane for my acne, however im scared if my hair starts falling out or getting thin, i really dont want to go through that, any help please? Any specific vitamins suggested to use with those medications? please help, THANKSCan Diane 35 cause hair loss? Im 20yrs old and im currently taking accutane and diane for my acne.
Eee.. see i kind of know how you feel..





I myself am taking Diane because of my acne.. but the worst things i heard about it were the possible effects of blood clots (which can be caused by any birth control medication, although Diane is slightly different because it is no longer marketed as birth control and marketed more for girls who have difficulty with acne because it is slightly more dangerous..)





However I refused to be on accutane.. i saw what it put my friend through with the constant dryness of her face and the nausiating feeling that i didn't want to go down that path, even though for her that worked after all the pain and suffering.. and actually i knew a few other people who have been on accutane.. and I have never heard as hair loss as one of the side effects.. you may want to double check with your doctor.. or even look at the accutane site..





I hope all goes well, and good luck to you!!
  • lip liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment