Monday, January 30, 2012

Can extreme stress cause warts and hair loss?

Extreme stress cannot ONLY cause warts and hair loss, but headaches, tumors, rashes, high blood pressure,and a list of other uninvitable health conditions, that are compounded by stress and each other.Can extreme stress cause warts and hair loss?
i know it causes white hair.Can extreme stress cause warts and hair loss?
who knows but my guess is proabbly
Stress reduces our defense and that makes this happen.


To learn more about warts click-


http://www.doctorgoodskin.com/ds/warts/


for hairfall, click


http://www.doctorgoodskin.com/ds/hairloss/
Ohhhhhhh yes to hair loss most definate, warts i've never heard of, but also dry air at wrk or home can cause hair loss too. There are many many reasons for hair loss, but warts thats something i would look up on the net.


Take Care.
Extreme stress can cause a number of different things. Stress can cause hair loss, even months after the traumatic/stressful event. My fiance broke off our engagement and I was devastated. My hair started to fall out (not normally) two months later. I went to my doctor about this and she told me that stress can do a lot of harm to the body. She said it is not uncommon for people to lose hair after a stressful event. She gave me a blood test for alopecia, but that was negative. Warts can pop up after you've been exposed and when your immunity is down, like when your body is stressed.
yes, it can cause hair loss for sure,,but warts? naw,,those are caused from a virus...
Hair loss , a big yes. I have a daughter in law that lost some hair due to stress. The warts, I am not sure about. It could possibly happen. Good luck to ya.
Yes. It can even make you sick.
I don't know about warts, but extreme stress can cause hair loss.
i would say hair loss - but I am not sure about warts... but maybe it is a sign of the impurities and the stress coming out of your body...it's like pimples and when you are under stress your body reacts strangly to release the stress.
warts are caused by a virus, they have nothing to do with stress, but they can be contagious
hair loss = yes


warts = not sure
stress especially extreme stress can cause so many problems , the fact is they dont know how many , that is where the phrase STRESS KILLS comes from
i have heard of hair loss but not warts
Don't really know about warts, but the hair loss from trauma or extreme stress is calle Alopecia Areata. Look it up sometime when you get the chance
Hair loss - yes, because i have experienced this from extreme stress.


Skin problems - I'm sure that would be logical. I've never had a wart before - but everyone's system is a little different and maybe that is how your body reacts to extreme stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment