Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What could be the cause of sharp cramps and hair loss in a 22 year old?

I have been experiencing really sharp cramps in my abdomen for about 3 days now. At first, I blamed it on the fact that my boyfriend and I had really rough sex the night before. Could it be that he ';disturbed'; something up there, and that the cramps will subside? They were very bad the first day, but seem to be dying down as each day passes.





Also, I am experiencing very strange hair loss. I am only 22 years of age. It begins as a small patch but grows larger. I have scheduled a doctors apt for that, but he's booked up for a few more weeks.





I've previously had a partner who cheated on me on a continuous basis, but lied about ever having actual sex with the girls. Is that something I should be concerned with now? Such as an STD related to the hair loss?What could be the cause of sharp cramps and hair loss in a 22 year old?
Sounds more like acute stress problems and possibly the start of an ulcer. Jackie Kennedy's cousin went bald over stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment