Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What the solution for hair loss...and how is it caused...is it stressness or something else?

This can happen for a couple reasons, getting older, being ill, or because of stress.

I had bad stress and my hair was falling out. I went to a dermatoligist and he put me on a vitamin and gave me hair moose to put on my scalp before bed. Im only 21 so I figured it was cause I dyed my hair so much. I would def try taking Biotin, its a vitamin for hair, skin and nails, give that about a month and see if you start to see those wispies on your scalp, if not I would def go to a derm dr.

Good Luck, hope this helps!What the solution for hair loss...and how is it caused...is it stressness or something else?
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips toHairloss/Haircare /:Hot oil massages /protien treatment

http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:

Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/

Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin

Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages

Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair

Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure

Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags

Herbal tips/Herbal recipe

http://geebal.blogspot.com



Free beauty tips on Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/

Makeup/hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...

http://geebal.blogspot.comWhat the solution for hair loss...and how is it caused...is it stressness or something else?
If the hair loss is sudden or extreme then you should see your physician. Stress can cause hair loss; but no way to be sure without consulting a doctor.
so many reasons, but a doctor can tell you for sure, are you over washing and blow drying, on any new meds, and yes stress can make your hair fall out
Stress, or because you're old.

Older people loose hair and it gets thin. I'f you're not old, then my bad.
Many reasons for hairloss. I have thin hair because of PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) caused by hormonal imbalance, too much male hormone plus other symptoms. It's not as bad as some women but I notice it more near my fringe area.

Found following websites:

www.posaa.asn.au - australian site

www.pcosupport.org/ - us site

www.hairlossheaven.com

www.ashleyandmartin.com.au/whyMe.cfm

(the M is suppose to be a capital in the address). I suggest have a look at the sites and then go talk to your doctor for further diagnose. Good Luck and all the Best.
Hair Growth Vitamins

http://hair-care-info.blogspot.com/2006/



Hair Loss Prevention

http://hair-care-info.blogspot.com/2006/
  • lip liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment