Thursday, January 26, 2012

Do alli weight loss pills cause hair loss and balding?

i hope not. i would never use them myself. too many odd effects when taken.Do alli weight loss pills cause hair loss and balding?
It didn't affect my hair for the 2 weeks I took them but I do not recommend anybody should take them, the made me ill, I couldn't go out as I had to stay very near a toilet and the smell took days to go away, they gave me stomach pains which then caused very bad constipation for 3 weeks after I stopped taking them, I was always hungry and best of all I gained 3lbs.Do alli weight loss pills cause hair loss and balding?
no, i don't think taking some pills will cause hair loss. its a pill for loosing weight not for loosing hair.



http://www.besthairlosstreatmentreviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment