Monday, January 30, 2012

I consumed Yasmin about 2 years ago,and now face hair loss problem,is it cause by the pills,or other causes??

i consumed Yasmin about 1 year ago,and now i faced serious hair loss problem.i dont know whether it is cause by the pills or not.what should i do?how can i make my hair grow back?what are the other side effects for Yasmin pill?if it is really cause by Yasmin,why it takes so long to know the side effects?some say have to consume other birth-control pill to make the hair grow back,but i dont want to consume any birth-control pills anymore,any other method?I consumed Yasmin about 2 years ago,and now face hair loss problem,is it cause by the pills,or other causes??
Im on Yasmin for 3 years now, I agree with thinner hair,last year I decided I wanted to try another so I gave Microlite a go, I had awful side effects from that, and when I went off it completely, I lost a clump of my hair from the scalp. I was devestated,and had to shade in the bald patch with brown eyeshadow every day until it came back, its now a silver streak of hair lighter then the rest!





I dont like Yasmin at all, but im back on it because it is a lower dose pill, and im frightened to change it in case something like that happens again.





Im frightened to actually stop Yasmin in case I lose my hair again. Im 25, but as for side effects, weight gain (not major), a few broken veins on my legs and moodiness.





Why dont you inquire about the implant? Its inserted under your arm and lasts about 3 years. I know condoms are rotten, and they hurt, roll on the male contraceptive pill!!!!! Good luck!I consumed Yasmin about 2 years ago,and now face hair loss problem,is it cause by the pills,or other causes??
Thats so weird! I'm on yasmin and I have hair loss too.

Report Abuse



It isnt one of the recognised side effects, you should talk to a doctor about it;
i haven't heard about anything like that. it could be from something else. see a doctor.
christ i hope its not the yasmin coz my docs taken me off dianette and put me on yasmin
I'm on Yasmin at the moment and I have lost some hair, I'm not sure yet whether it's Yasmin that causes it but my hair has become much thinner since I started it 1 year ago.


Yasmin is a fairly new Pill and many people say it's one of the best. But as with all new things only time will show what real side effects there are with this Pill.


So, for me, not really good, I have completely lost my sex drive also!


So see if you can change your Pill, talk to your Doctor about it! Maybe Yasmin just doesn't suit you.

No comments:

Post a Comment