Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Is doing my hair thiscolor from black TO DAMAGING?? and will it cause hair loss??please answer?

so 8-9 months ago i japanese str8ened my hair then 3 weeks ago i dyed my hair black and i then did bleached highlights with pink n blue color over it then i didnt like the results so i redyed them black again with permanent dye on the same day,


and just a few days ago i again redyed my hair black cuz the black wasnt really showing,but now im thinking of going for a honey caramel color with pale blonde streaks in it, so would this honestly be to damaging to do to my hair and would it cuase hair loss???





also if im going 2 do this im going to do it in a few days or less can i ??Is doing my hair thiscolor from black TO DAMAGING?? and will it cause hair loss??please answer?
dont do anything else. you good suffer hair lose. are you using permenent dye or like a semi-permenent. using chemicals like that is damaging so give your hair a two week break and then maybe go to the salon.Is doing my hair thiscolor from black TO DAMAGING?? and will it cause hair loss??please answer?
Yes, all of those chemicals in such a short amount of time will damage your hair and cause it to fall out. You need to stop messing with it unless you want to be practically bald and have the hair that's left suk. Your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment