Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I have heart problems , dibebtes,hair loss high chestrol and pst cause by vietnam and agent orange,?

is there any more problems cause by agent orange ?I have heart problems , dibebtes,hair loss high chestrol and pst cause by vietnam and agent orange,?
Diabetes have been approved as having been caused by Agent Orange. I fyou have it and have not applied for disability benefits, do it. Diabetes is expensive. Heart problems often accompany diabetes so they can be caused by AO also. PTSD is not necessarily caused by AO, but probably is caused by Vietnam if you were in combat or close to it. It were inthe Army and have an infantryman's badge, apply for PTSD also. Chloracne is the most obvious thing caused by AO, it is a horrible skin condition. You can look up a site on agent orange that the Va puts up and go through it. There is a long list of things that are associated with AO, so the previous answer is wrong - get to the VA and check it out.I have heart problems , dibebtes,hair loss high chestrol and pst cause by vietnam and agent orange,?
I have both diabetes and high cholesterol and haven't been to Vietnam or anywhere near agent orange.


I don't think that you can attribute your health problems categorically to your military service.


I would however urge you to take your diabetes extremely seriously as it is a terrible, sneaky opponent. Diabetes has been linked to many other serious illness such as heart problems, blindness, neuropathy, hypertension, limb amputation, and kidney failure.


Diabetes, if unchecked, will ravage your body over time. I'm in my early forties and am on dialysis to treat my diabetes-related kidney failure.
The health conditions you mention could be related to AO but also could be related to genetics, lifestyle/habits (like smoking, not exercising) or other medical problems you have.


You most certainly should have a comprehensive Agent Orange evaluation at the VA.

No comments:

Post a Comment