Monday, January 30, 2012

Can these cause hair loss: MRI and CT Scans?

Last year I had 2 MRI's and I CT Scan (this one on my head) and than about 6 months to a year later my hair started thining pretty bad. Do you think these could have caused that? It's the only thing I can think of.Can these cause hair loss: MRI and CT Scans?
I am registered radiologic technologist, and have been doing this for over 15 years. I have never heard of radiation or magnetic/RF frequency causing hair loss or thinning.Can these cause hair loss: MRI and CT Scans?
No, those won't cause hair loss.





Have you changed you diet? Perhaps cut down on carbs? THAT will make your hair fall out.
no. Check if they have changed the aditives to the local water system, sometimes that makes your hair fall out.
I dont think so.. consult a dermatologist..

No comments:

Post a Comment