Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Will bulimia cause ur hair to thin on top and ur hair to get greasy? weight loss and dizzinous?

ok well i was bulimic for about 5-8 months and after meals i would throw up and at night i would throw up and excersise ..cause i really wanted to lose weight i weighed about 205 pounds something like that and now i weight like 174 pounds .. and not only did i lose weight my hair got thin on top and all around but mostly on the top,. it also got greasy soo now i have to wash it every day.. now i am taking biotin pills and eating healthy..keeping this up how long would it take for my hair to get back thicker to it's normal thickness to what i had b4 bulimia occured. please help. and yes i have stopped bulimia due to hairloss . rather be fat then bald hahahahaa! no offence to people. please help=] thanks!Will bulimia cause ur hair to thin on top and ur hair to get greasy? weight loss and dizzinous?
I dont think your hair loss is permanent but I would advise you to never crash diet or vomit up food again. Its a bad road and I'm glad you stopped. You should really visit this site: http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip943.

Also talk to your normal doctor and if your underage talk to your mom or dad. Hope this helps. good luck. :)





heres some other sites for ya.

http://exercise.about.com/od/weightloss/



http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/health_adviceWill bulimia cause ur hair to thin on top and ur hair to get greasy? weight loss and dizzinous?
Yes, bulimia causes thin hair and can cause it to fall out. There was this girl at my school, back when I was in college, and she was obviously anorexic or whatever. Her hair was very thin and her cheeks were unnaturally sunken in, and she was extremely skinny. She looked terrible. I had a psychology class at the time and the professor mentioned this, she didn't name the girl she was talking about, but it was obvious to me.



Well, I'm glad you started eating healthier before it got out of control. I hate vomiting because it makes my stomach hurt too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment