Monday, January 30, 2012

What would cause hair loss? Oh and fatigue?

I don't know why but lately I've been very tired... I sleep like forever everyday and I'll still be tired. I sleep about a healthy 6 hours a day and a 2 hour nap sometimes. And I'm 15. Is it normal among teens or what? Or should I do something about my sleeping pattern? Any advice?





And I realize my hair is falling a lot. I've tried using a sh*tload of shampoo that prevents hair loss. But nothing happens. But is that what causes it to fall? Using too much shampoo?





And I really want this all to go away. I'm really afraid I might be bald. :SWhat would cause hair loss? Oh and fatigue?
A) Six hours does not seem like a very long time to sleep at all, especially for a teenager. If anything, you should probably be getting more sleep.





B)Some vitamin deficiencies cause hair loss.





C) Thyroid conditions (hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism) can both lead to hair loss and fatigue.





Other than that, you might actually be shampooing too much. That, coupled with your lack of proper sleep, may explain your ';condition';. You should definitely talk to a doctor, health professional, school nurse, etc.What would cause hair loss? Oh and fatigue?
Hair loss is caused by many reasons such as malnutrition, illness, tension and other health problems.Perming, straightening, hair dyeing and bleaching ,hot combing, using heated rollers and hot wax inevitably damage the hair.Badly damaged hair breaks at the scalp. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairfall.blogspot.com/ for more info.
You need more than 6 hours of sleep at night for one.
sometimes its stress related( the hair loss part)


the same thing is happening to me..its really weird

No comments:

Post a Comment