Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My husband and I drink vanilla flavoring in our coffee. Would too much of the vanilla cause hair loss?

no, i have not heard of any study that relates the two. but coffee can affect vitamin absorption, and http://hairrestorationtalk.com/hair-loss suggests that we need vitamins B, C, D and E for healthy hair and scalp.My husband and I drink vanilla flavoring in our coffee. Would too much of the vanilla cause hair loss?
I searched Medline, which has all published academic journals for the terms ';alopecia'; (hair loss), and vanilla. There were no articles published, in any language or country that both of these words in the title or in the abstract, so I think it is safe to say that vanilla doesn't cause hair loss.



Actually, alot of hair care products (including some for hair loss) actually HAVE vanilla in them.



On a related topic, try using a small (1/2 inch) piece of vanilla bean instead of vanilla flavoring. Cut it lengthwise, and scrape the seeds into your coffee, and also throw in the rest of the bean. Also add a little bit of ground Cinnamon. It's DELICIOUS (but it won't bring your husband's hair back).My husband and I drink vanilla flavoring in our coffee. Would too much of the vanilla cause hair loss?
*** The Best Hair Loss Solution ( Personal Review )



Been on minoxidil ( R0gaine庐 ) for about a year and a half and have not seen even the smallest amount of regrowth that i almost fell into depression.



My hair only started visibly growing on the bald spot after skeptically trying out the various natural techniques to re-grow lost hair @ http://www.regrowmyhair.info



I would highly recommend this easy to follow step-by-step guide with pictures to anyone who is suffering from hair loss right now. But remember this isn't a miracle cure for baldness as you will also need to put in some effort in order to see results. And its only a minimum commitment of 15 minutes a day to help re-grow your lost hair.



Anyway, its also a cheaper and effective way of re-growing lost hair compared to those unnatural ways which may involve harsh chemicals that may have side effects.
I've never heard of vanilla consumption linked to hair loss. However, even if it IS, I'm sure that the little amount you like in your coffee doesn't even come close to the amount you have to ingest for it to have that effect.
That's the first time I've ever heard that! I'm sure it's not good for you, but I doubt it has any major affect on hair( loss ). Check out this website for more information on hair loss and its symptoms and treatments.

http://www.symptoms-treatments.com/treat
No, but hypothyroidism causes hair loss.

Is it pure vanilla?

Is it Mexican brand vanilla that has imitation ';vanillin'; mixed with real vanilla? I have heard that some mexican brands contain some questionable chemicals.
;-\ no
Diane? Why would you think that?

No comments:

Post a Comment