Monday, January 30, 2012

Help don't know what the cause of hair loss and menstrual cycle...?

I'm 29 yrs. old I haven't had my menstrual cycle in 4 months, and just the past 2 days I noticed my scalp felt like it was on fire, and I go and look in the mirror and I'm losing a lot of hair. Help, what's wrong with me???





I do have stress from family but I've had stress from my family my whole life, and doubt that would be the cause.Help don't know what the cause of hair loss and menstrual cycle...?
for your mens, seek an OB-GYNe, he/she might order a pelvic ultrasound to check if there are abnormal growth in your uterus. You probably have a hormonal imbalance, it happens when you get too stressed out, or if you have a poor nutrition.





for your hair loss, go see a dermatologist...i just hope you don't have alopecia...it's a common symptom of having an auto immune disorder. better, have a blood test too to verify if you have that blood disorder.





i myself have been losing hair, but my scalp does not feel the way your scalp does. mine is due to the side effect of the medicine i take...a cytotoxic drug.Help don't know what the cause of hair loss and menstrual cycle...?
If I were you, I would be seeing my doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment