Thursday, January 26, 2012

What are four factors than can cause hair loss and hair thinning other than nutrional or circulatory factors?

Fungal infection.


Psychological disorder.


Too much chlorine in your water.


Using too hot water on head during shower.What are four factors than can cause hair loss and hair thinning other than nutrional or circulatory factors?
I know that you think there is nothing you can do about your hair loss and you are probably wondering what you are doing wrong to cause this hair loss.聽 Sometimes it is just hereditary and sometimes there are other underlying causes.聽 Once you talk to your doctor and rule out any underlying medical causes you can check into taking supplements,聽 over the counter or natural remedies to help prevent further hair loss and even re-grow your hair.聽 So don't worry help is not far away!聽 I know how you feel - I panicked when I started to lose my hair and I didn't know who to talk to or what to do so I went straight to the web just like you did when you came to Yahoo answers and I found a website that gave me hope and solutions.聽 I will give you that website so you can rest assured that your hair loss does not have to be permanent.聽 www.stophairlossmenopause.com聽 聽My sincerest best wishes to you!What are four factors than can cause hair loss and hair thinning other than nutrional or circulatory factors?
Lack of adequate sleep


heredity


pollution


dandruff
High levels of circulating androgens (testosterone)


Genetics


Overuse of chemical hair treatments, hair dryers.


Local scalp sensitivity to one or more components in your shampoo.
There is a psych disorder where people pull hair out...another one is alopecia

No comments:

Post a Comment