Monday, January 30, 2012

I have heard that hair straighteners and fixed sprays are causing hair loss, so how to get hair styles ?? ?

i have heard that hair straightners and fixing sprays are causing hair loss and i have been using both of them for a long time because they gave my hair a great look i can't just abandon them that easlly i'm a long haired guy and my hair are curly this things gave me the shiny straight hair i love doctors just tells us to abondon these things without giving us another solution on how to get a beautiful hair style without having hair loss so how can i have a beautiful straight hair without being in the danger of hair loss.I have heard that hair straighteners and fixed sprays are causing hair loss, so how to get hair styles ?? ?
They make protective hair serums and replenishing shampoos for a reason. Unless your hair is already super thin or you can see that it's thinning, I wouldn't worry about it. You can always stop the straightening for a while, or try different hair treatments to keep it healthy. Your hair can look great and still be healthy, just take care of it. =]I have heard that hair straighteners and fixed sprays are causing hair loss, so how to get hair styles ?? ?
The only reason it would accompany hair loss, would be if you are rough with straightening.





I find, personally, if I do not use caution and am not gentle, my straightener will pull my hears out easily.





So just be gentle when you use a straightener.


I do not recommend using sprays where the ingredients in it mostly include synthetic chemicals. I use one it has olive oil in itm from SALLY BEAUTY SUPPLY. It's around 5 bucks, when you come out of the shower, squeeze a dime sized ammount in hands, rub together, and spread evenly throughout your hair. It protects damage from UV rays and is very moisturizing.





P.S: Do not rub on roots! B/C it is oil.





GOODLUCK!*

No comments:

Post a Comment