Monday, January 30, 2012

Could using non-permanent hair dye, and not letting it touch the roots of my hair, cause hair loss ?

Is it bad in any way for my hair, or will it make it thin?





I'm trying to convince my mum into letting me dye it again witha non-permanent colour that washes out in 8 washes.Could using non-permanent hair dye, and not letting it touch the roots of my hair, cause hair loss ?
Unless you've experienced allergic reactions to dye in the past or you leave the dye on too long, there shouldn't be any problems. Ideally, you should do a patch test 24hours before you dye your hair just to check you're not allergic.


Stick with a well known, well trusted brand of dye and you should be fine.





Hope this helps :)Could using non-permanent hair dye, and not letting it touch the roots of my hair, cause hair loss ?
No, not unless you have some kind of allergic reaction to an ingredient in the dye.
No, infact its good for hair it makes it shiny
No ..


its fine.. will do no harm..


Unless your allergic
  • lip liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment