Monday, January 30, 2012

Does anyone know what could be causing my hair loss and weight loss?

I had a baby a year ago now. I realise that you loose some hair after the birth but surely not still a year on? also I am loosing weight.


I am not on any diet.


I have always been thin but currently I only weigh 7 stone 3, but I usually like to be around 8 stone.





I feel exhausted most days which is probably to do with the fact that I have an active baby to chase after all day





I take multivitamins with iron, omega 3, 6 %26amp; 9 and have just started taking echinnacea.





I had my bloods taken a few weeks ago and my doctor said im anemic. Could this be the cause of my hair and weight loss do you think?





ThanksDoes anyone know what could be causing my hair loss and weight loss?
Part of it is genetics. It depends how much and how long you´d be losing hair after pregnancy but since your doctor has said you´re anemic, then that is definitely the reason. Multivitamins are not enough to make up for lack of vitamins. You also maybe having iron deficiency. You need Vitamin B12, and Iron. Eat lots of green leaf vegetables for Iron and also Cereal. Bananas are good for Vitamin B12. Also you need to consume vitamin C so that the vitamins and minerals, especially Iron reach your body.





Overall, you need a well balanced diet and I mean a diet where you eat everything.Does anyone know what could be causing my hair loss and weight loss?
Thyroid could definitely be the cause.


Are you eating enough food? You need more calories if you are still breastfeeding.
Did he check your thyroid levels? Those are two symptoms of a hyperthyroid.
Well, the hair loss is completely normal. Are you breast feeding? That will make you lose weight. So I wouldn't worry too much, but take your vitamins and see your doctor. Anemia is very common but needs treatment with iron suppliments. So take some time release iron. Hair loss after having a baby is totally common, anemic or not. But anemia can also cause hair loss and appetite loss.





I remember looking down at the drain after a shower and freaking out and seeing my hair everywhere on my clothes in the diaper bag, etc. It's annoying. But will stop once your hormones level out. When you are pregnant you get that ';healthy glow'; which is hormones and you retain more hair and your hair gets all healthy looking. Now it's just all that hair that didn't shed during those several months coming out.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■





My dad had been suffering from hair loss and only recently he started to see a huge difference with his hair (lots of fine hair growing out especially at the temple area) after trying out the various natural techniques taught to grow hair for 1 week at this website http://www.regrowmyhair.info





I must say its a very informative, effective and easy to follow step-by-step guide. I highly recommend it to anyone who is suffering from hair loss.





And i assure you that you won't find this natural hair growing techniques on the internet.





Hope it helps ! =)





■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■





Side Effects Of Common Drugs For Hair Loss Treatment :





Minoxidil : Cause a fall in blood pressure, an increase in the heart rate, and weight gain (fluid retention)





Propecia : May cause birth defects in male baby's sex organs if taken by women. Also, potentially irreversible side effects occurring in the group of people taking the drug are erectile dysfunction, ejaculation disorder (decreased volume of ejaculate) and low libido.

No comments:

Post a Comment