Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I have epilepsy and take 2 different meds,but it is causing hair loss any help please?

when i brush my hair or wash it my hair just falls out i have had to unstop my drain 3 times so far.can any one give tips to stop hair loss w/o stopping my medication for epilepsyI have epilepsy and take 2 different meds,but it is causing hair loss any help please?
While some hair fall daily is natural, stress, hairstyle products and lack of nutrition can cause excessive hair fall as listed at http://tinyurl.com/kshvn . By changing your lifestyle and using herbal remedies, you can reduce hair loss. More details available at http://tinyurl.com/py7z4 .I have epilepsy and take 2 different meds,but it is causing hair loss any help please?
My sister took all kinds of vitamins for nutrition. Just look at greay earth vitamin stores
One of my daughters has to take siezure medication and it really is a concern about hair loss so I am curious to see what responses you get My guess would be to make sure you are eating healthy meals and maybe increase foods with protein and calcium which I know you have to continually monitor liver function so protein would be questioanable. good luck
I'd say talk to your doctor. Be sure he knows what is going on. Hopefully, he will have some suggestions on how to counteract these side effects, or maybe he'll change your meds. Good luck.
Um... i really suggest you see your doctor...





advice from yahoo answers may not be the best or correct for your situation.





I do feel for you thou.





Reeve
I have heard that putting vitiman E gel on the roots would stop the hair from falling out! Good Luck!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment