Thursday, January 26, 2012

Can anyone tell me whether hair loss caused by B12 and Iron Deficiency reversable?

My hair had been shedding and I just got my blood test results from my doc and I found out I am seriously B12 deficient and Iron deficient. I had to take a B12 shot and will have to every month until my doc says it is no longer needed. What can I do to get my thick long hair back? HELP!Can anyone tell me whether hair loss caused by B12 and Iron Deficiency reversable?
going through the same thing..i took prenatal vitamins which helped a lot..yes don't worry it will take time but your hair will come back. gd luck :)Can anyone tell me whether hair loss caused by B12 and Iron Deficiency reversable?
Follow your doctor's advise and you also try this harmless remedy. Massage aloe Vera gel over the scalp,leave it for about one hour.After this rinse the hair with warm water.It gives excellent results for hair loss if one uses this massage at least 3-4 times a week. Check out


http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment