Friday, February 3, 2012

Whenever my gf and i argue and she gets mad, she pulls my hair pretty hard. Will that cause my hair loss?

This has happened more than once, and she pulls my hair pretty violently. I take it cuz i don't ever ever get physical with her, and i give her a hug after, but i'm afraid that this constant reaction of hers whenever she's angry will cause me to lose my hair. any help?Whenever my gf and i argue and she gets mad, she pulls my hair pretty hard. Will that cause my hair loss?
If you mean the hair on your head, nah, it won't. But it can give you a severe headache. Find a new girlfriend who is not psychoWhenever my gf and i argue and she gets mad, she pulls my hair pretty hard. Will that cause my hair loss?
You need to have your gf stop doing it. I do understand but she is crossing the line of disrespect by doing it. Don't get me wrong, she has a right to get angry, but she doesn't have the right to take it out on you. Far worst is going to happen to you other than the hair loss.
tell her to stop pulling your hair or you will leave.
lol well at lest she not pulling anything else no it cannot lead to your hair loss that is something with your body
This actually may result in loss of a girlfriend.
my first reaction was to tell you to pull her hair,lol. no seriously you should find someone else. i hate women that take advantage of men who arent going to strike back. i dont think it should cause hair loss as long as you are keeping it kind of short,but just to be on the safe side tell her to stop pulling your freaking hair :)
In a playful way on day pull hers like she pulls yours and if she doesn't like it tell her thats what you do to me and most likely she might stop.
I doubt that it will cause you any real hair loss. I do think you should re-examine your relationship. It is still physical abuse. Tell her to stop doing that...it is not the way that two people that are in love are supposed to act. If it continues leave, unless you want to stay in an abusive relationship. It only gets worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment