Sunday, February 5, 2012

Possible causes for female hair loss ?

36 yr old filipina is losing some hair of late. In good health, good diet and daily shower, every other day shampoo with ';sunsilk';... any thoughts or cures ?Possible causes for female hair loss ?
I have hair loss and last week found out i have a low thyroid count that can be a cause also weight gain and very sleepy. Go 2 the doc and get a blood test for ur thyroid .Possible causes for female hair loss ?
Apple cider vinegar mixed with water. About 2 tbls. in an 8 oz. glass of water. You may also use it for a hair rinse. Look up on the websites regarding this miracle. My hair is thick and strong and I am 50. Have hair like I did when I was a small child.
As a healthcare provider I recommend some simle basic blood tests...especially a thyroid panel. Your thyroid needs evaluation first. Then go from there. Obviously, you need evaluation by your healthcare provider for this to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment