Friday, February 3, 2012

What causes hair loss in women under the age of thirty?

Stress, lack of essential vitamins and minerals in your body, but it could be stress related. I lost my hair when i was about 27, and it devastated me, so i saw a trichologist who said that my hair would grow back and it did! The only drawback though was that it grew back grey. But what the heck, better grey hair than no hair! My hair loss was from stress and i got counselling which helped too. Have yourself checked out, and be positive and work through things that might be affecting youWhat causes hair loss in women under the age of thirty?
allergies, alopecia, polycystic ovarian syndrome, thyroidWhat causes hair loss in women under the age of thirty?
Stress, stress and more stress!!!
Thyroid or lack of vitamins... I used to brush and would have tons of hair when I was done... My dad used to pick off hairs that were embedded in his shirts from washing my clothes with him. I got a free bottle of Viactiv Women's Viatmin - it's either 50 or 60 count at Walgreen's or any drug store. I haven't heard him complain any more and have less hair loss. It's great! Granted you'll always have some hair loss but this is A LOT LESS!
Not enough nutrition, anemia, thyroid, a lot of diseases/conditions actually





Or you damaged your hair too much

No comments:

Post a Comment