Sunday, February 5, 2012

Anyone knows what causes hair loss??? ';21'; Female?

After I gave birth to my last child, which she is now 4 months old. I notice that I was losing some hair- more than usual. I didn't pay any mind because I convinced myself that I was only losing hair because I didn't wash it as often, I maybe washed it like 1x a week or 1x every two weeks, and that's because I hardly went out %26amp; stuff %26amp; my hair- most of the time was clean. Now it's been 2 months that I started a simple diet, eating more vegetables-instead of frying I'll eat something that's cooked, steam, or baked- you know nothing too greasy, I drink more water than before, I never use to drink water- maybe like 3x a week, it was mostly o.juice I drunk. I'm not taking any medications, except, that I took birth control pills for 2 months- but the hair problem started before that. I feel sleepy-real tired to the point that I can fall asleep in the public- which is something I never do. I'm not pregnant-%26amp; I'm positive about it. I'm actually starting to notice that my hair line is pushedAnyone knows what causes hair loss??? ';21'; Female?
You need to go to your general practitioner and get a professional opinion. IT is sometimes possible for women to lose some hair after giving birth. It would seem to me that you have some sort of nutritional defeciancy. Try taking a multivitamin and get in to see your doc asap. Only washing your hair once a week won't cause this problem. It's normal for a new mother to feel tired and fatigued for a few months, but you need to also bring this to the attention of a physician, it may be a deeper underlying problem.Anyone knows what causes hair loss??? ';21'; Female?
Some hair loss is normal after birth as you might know, as during pregnancy less hair than normal is shed due to hormones, soon as you deliver all the hair you would have lost in the 9 months before comes out.





However with the other symptoms you describe you need to get to the doctors and have a test done for diabetes.


This causes tiredness and excessive thirst and some people also report hair loss. its just a urine dipstick and can be done in seconds. Its very important you rule this out.





If the diabetes test is normal you could also have a blood test done for under active thyroid. This can be triggered by pregnancy and also causes tiredness and hair loss.





Hope this is some help





Love Maxie x
Stress causes hair loss. It is the natural cycle of hair. It will fall out, but new ones will grow in behind them.
stress. try rogain.
the question that you posted after this one is not a question and will be removed... (just so you know).... but read the above answers carefully.... you do lose hair after pregnancy... (the amount that you would have lost in the 9mo you were pregnant) but if it all came out at once then you would really be freaked out.... so it comes out a little at a time... so that plus the current amount that sheds looks like a lot to you... it is normal... and will go back to the normal amount of loss pretty soon.... if not.... do look at stress as an answer.... many people with new borns are stressed.... don't stress too much over the fact that you are losing hair... cause that will result in more hair lose due to stress.... take it easy and continue your hair routine as usual.... good luck and congrats on the baby!
It could just be hormones, but if you are extra thirsty, and having hair loss, that sounds like a thyroid problem.
stresssssssssssssssssssssssssss
my sister was loseing alittle bit of hair after haveing her first at 17 it stoped falling out sonn after the birth dont worry itll stop it has to do wiht hormones

No comments:

Post a Comment