Sunday, February 5, 2012

How many hazelnuts are safe to eat daily? I've read that excessive consumption causes hair and nail loss?

I added hazelnuts to my diet as I read that they were good for the hair but I have recently read that eating more than the smallest amount gives the reverse effect and can cause amongst other things hair and nail loss. The hazelnuts are very high in selenium which I had previously read was good but eating more than 1 or 2 a day gives an overdose of it and causes adverse effects. What's the truth in the above and how many is safe? Are they safe at all? I am not interested in losing weight or Acai berries.How many hazelnuts are safe to eat daily? I've read that excessive consumption causes hair and nail loss?
Take it from me, forget acai - colon cleansing works! There's a free trial happening at the moment at http://dapows.bestslimming4you.info , why not check it out, why not?How many hazelnuts are safe to eat daily? I've read that excessive consumption causes hair and nail loss?
I don't know about nail loss,but I'm so old now hair loss doesn't worry me anymore...
the safe factor is 40 - 60
Hazelnuts are good for your hair and won't cause any hair loss.





Although there is some selenium in hazelnuts there is far more in Brazil nuts and more than 4 Brazil nuts a day will give you more than 150 micrograms of selenium per day and that is regarded as too much so it is quite easy to overdose on selenium from Brazil nuts but hazelnuts are not a problem.
never heard this. ask wikipedia. try webMD, and ask them.

No comments:

Post a Comment